By placing an order through asterlingidea.bigcartel.com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. All jewellery that has been handmade to order, including rings that have been sized to your preference, are not eligible for refund unless received faulty or damaged. If purchasing one of our handmade to order items this will be specified on the individual listing. This includes rings made to size, remodelled or commissioned jewellery or items tailored to meet design needs ie. items similar to our "ready to wear" jewellery but tailored for you such as a different stone or finish.
1.1. In the case of fault or damage the first line of action would be to repair the item. If after this, the buyer is still not happy with the item, a refund will be issued.
2. All 'ready to wear' jewellery that has not been customised to the buyers preference may be returned/exchanged within 14 days of receival by the buyer. The item must be returned before a refund will be given. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the item.
2.1 For hygiene reasons earrings can not be returned unless faulty. In the first instance Asterlingidea will endeavour to repair or replace the items. If the issue remains unresolved, a refund will be issued.
2.2 In this case, returns must be notified by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and returned with 14 days of the buyers receival of an unworn condition.
The online shop
3. Every effort is made to make sure that accurate photographs are taken of the jewellery for a real representation. Minimal photo editing is undertaken to resize and change the contrast of shots. Gemstones are not altered to change colours/radiance. Gemstones especially, look different under various lighting and may not always 'shine' the same way under every lighting setting. Studio lighting is used to take the photographs of all jewellery.
4. For production timescales, please see individual listings.
4.1. On occasion, production may take a little longer than expected due to outside factors ie. Supplier hold ups, extended timescales at the hallmarkers etc. In this case the seller will inform the buyer of this.
4.2. It is the buyers responsibility to inform the seller if they need the item by a specified date, in advance to purchase, by e-mail to email@example.com. In this case the seller will always strive to meet this demand and if we are unable to will let you know the options. Messages left in the notes section of checkout are not adequate forms of advance informent.
5. Items over the value of £20 are sent out via Royal Mail, Special Delivery by 1pm which is tracked, insured and signed for, for peace of mind. Items under this value are sent out via Royal Mail, 1st Class signed for. International items are sent out via Royal Mail, International Tracked and Signed.
Cannonwalls and Claverhouse, 117 High Street, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4JG
Please note this address is not for returnable jewellery - please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for a secure postal address.
Asterlingdiea operates under UK legislation and these terms and conditions do not effect your statutory rights.